This applies to full or part cancellations and reschedules.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will result in a charge equivalent to 25% of the appointment
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will result in a charge equivalent to 50% of the appointment
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge equivalent to 75% of the appointment
- Failure to attend an appointment with no prior notice will result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the appointment
IMPORTANT: These charges will be taken from any pre payment or the card details provided.
For full or part cancellations and reschedules please always give as much notice as possible, please don’t wait until you receive your reminder as this is too late. Early notice not only enables you to find a suitable alternative appointment without having to wait, but also gives me some opportunity to fill your original appointment, realistically I need a weeks notice at the very least to fill cancellation slots. Every booked then cancelled appointment that I can’t re-fill means a loss in income for me.
This cancellation policy may change without notice.
Terms of booking:
- Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking please see the cancellation policy above for a breakdown of notice required.
- Please don’t turn up to your appointment only wanting part of the treatments booked, the specified notice period is required for changes in treatments too. You can see what you’re booked in for from your booking email, reminder email and by logging into your online booking account.
- Multiple cancellations will cause an automatic block on your online booking access. Please contact me if you have any issues.
- If you fail to attend an appointment without cancelling your pre payment will be withheld or your card will be automatically charged the remaining balance of the appointment, as per cancellation policy.
Other important things to take into account;
- Please aim to arrive just on time for your appointment, as both earliness and lateness can cause issues. More info here.
- If you are early for your appointment, please double check the time before knocking. If I am with a client or on my break I will be unable to answer the door. If you are arriving on foot please text me with plenty of notice if you are likely to be early.
- If you are late for your appointment I will do my best to do as much of your treatment as I can in the time remaining. Please note that the full appointment cost for the treatments booked will still be charged.
- To avoid causing a nuisance to neighbours please park on the drive when possible and avoid parking outside other peoples homes.
- Due to limited space I am unable to accommodate visitors that don’t have an appointment themselves.
- Please inform me of any changes in medication or recent operations, as it may affect your treatment.
Thank you for your cooperation on these matters, it helps me to run my business as efficiently as I can, in order to be able to offer the best service to you.
COVID-19 UPDATE, Nov 2021:
I know we are all fed up of hearing about it now, but COVID cases are still very high, especially in some local areas of Sandwell. And even though I am fully vaccinated I know a lot of people who have still been very poorly, and obviously I don’t want to have to have time off work or risk making anyone else poorly. So with this in mind I’ve had to re-evaluate appointment protocols;
- I think it’s a really good idea for you to do a Lateral Flow Test on the morning of your appointment. I am testing daily. You can get them free of charge from the GOV website.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID please reschedule your appointment.
- If anyone in your household has COVID or is isolating please reschedule your appointment. This is to further protect myself and other clients and is regardless of GOV guidelines and vaccination status.
- If you haven’t done a negative lateral flow test on the morning of your appointment please wear a mask.
- If you have a positive lateral flow or PCR test and are required to isolate please reschedule your appointment.
COVID aside, this time of year is full of coughs and sniffles, which I also don’t want! We are all a bit low on immunity this winter because of not being out and about around people as much, so if you feel poorly in any respect, coughs, colds, stomach bugs, please reschedule your appointment!
Anyone found breaching this will not be rebooked.