This applies to full or part cancellations and reschedules.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will result in a charge equivalent to 25% of the appointment
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will result in a charge equivalent to 50% of the appointment
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge equivalent to 75% of the appointment
- Failure to attend an appointment with no prior notice will result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the appointment
IMPORTANT: These charges will be taken from any pre payment or the card details provided.
For full or part cancellations and reschedules please always give as much notice as possible, please don’t wait until you receive your reminder as this is too late. Early notice not only enables you to find a suitable alternative appointment without having to wait, but also gives me some opportunity to fill your original appointment, realistically I need a weeks notice at the very least to fill cancellation slots. Every booked then cancelled appointment that I can’t re-fill means a loss in income for me.
This cancellation policy may change without notice.
Terms of booking:
- Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking please see the cancellation policy above for a breakdown of notice required.
- Please don’t turn up to your appointment only wanting part of the treatments booked, the specified notice period is required for changes in treatments too. You can see what you’re booked in for from your booking email, reminder email and by logging into your online booking account.
- Multiple cancellations will cause an automatic block on your online booking access. Please contact me if you have any issues.
- If you fail to attend an appointment without cancelling your pre payment will be withheld or your card will be automatically charged the remaining balance of the appointment, as per cancellation policy.
Other important things to take into account;
- Please aim to arrive just on time for your appointment, as both earliness and lateness can cause issues. More info here.
- If you are early for your appointment, please double check the time before knocking. If I am with a client or on my break I will be unable to answer the door. If you are arriving on foot please text me with plenty of notice if you are likely to be early.
- If you are late for your appointment I will do my best to do as much of your treatment as I can in the time remaining. Please note that the full appointment cost for the treatments booked will still be charged.
- To avoid causing a nuisance to neighbours please park on the drive when possible and avoid parking outside other peoples homes.
- Due to limited space I am unable to accommodate visitors that don’t have an appointment themselves.
- Please inform me of any changes in medication or recent operations, as it may affect your treatment.
Thank you for your cooperation on these matters, it helps me to run my business as efficiently as I can, in order to be able to offer the best service to you.
COVID-19 UPDATE, JULY 2021:
- You will be required to fill out an online COVID-19 pre screening form prior to your appointment. This will be emailed to you 24 hours beforehand, so it is important that you are receiving emails from me. You will not be permitted onto the premises unless you have submitted this form. If you do not receive this please check your spam folder before contacting me.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with is unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, or have had a positive test, please cancel your appointment and check the NHS website for further details. You must wait two weeks before re booking. Anyone found breaching this will not be rebooked. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/