This applies to full or part cancellations and reschedules.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will result in a charge equivalent to 50% of the appointment
- Cancellations with less than 3 hours notice or Failure to attend an appointment with no prior notice will result in a charge equivalent to 100% of the appointment
IMPORTANT: A cancellation includes rescheduling or changing the date, time or treatments of an appointment. These charges apply to full or part cancellations and will be taken from any pre payment or the card details provided. This cancellation policy may change without notice.
For full or part cancellations and reschedules please always give as much notice as possible, please don’t wait until you receive your reminder as this is too late. Early notice not only enables you to find a suitable alternative appointment without having to wait, but also gives me some opportunity to fill your original appointment, as realistically I need 2-3 weeks notice to fill cancellation slots. Every booked then cancelled appointment that I can’t re-fill means a loss in income for me, so the cancellation policy is there to protect my income.
Cancellation policy applies to all appointments and will be enforced regardless of the reason for cancellation. This is not to be spiteful, but to protect my income. If you feel there may be a need for you to cancel your appointment you are welcome to wait until closer to the time to book.
This cancellation policy may change without notice.
Terms of booking:
- Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking please see the cancellation policy above for a breakdown of notice required.
- The specified cancellation notice period is required for changes in treatments too. So if you don’t need part of your appointment please amend prior to your appointment. You can see what you’re booked in for from your booking email, reminder email and by logging into your online booking account.
- Multiple cancellations and reschedules will cause an automatic block on your online booking access. Please contact me if you have any issues.
- If you fail to attend an appointment without cancelling your pre payment will be forfeited or your card will be automatically charged the remaining balance of the appointment, as per cancellation policy.
Other important things to take into account;
- Please aim to arrive just on time for your appointment, as both earliness and lateness can cause issues. More info here.
- If you are early for your appointment, please double check the time before knocking. If I am with a client or on my break I will be unable to answer the door. If you are arriving on foot please text me with plenty of notice if you are likely to be early.
- If you are late for your appointment I will do my best to do as much of your treatment as I can in the time remaining. Please note that the full appointment cost for the treatments booked will still be charged.
- To avoid causing a nuisance to neighbours please avoid parking outside other peoples homes.
- Due to limited space I am unable to accommodate visitors that don’t have an appointment themselves.
- Please inform me of any changes in medication or recent operations, as it may affect your treatment.
- If you feel poorly in any respect, coughs, colds, stomach bugs or anything else contagious please be respectful to myself and other clients and reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation on these matters, it helps me to run my business as efficiently as I can, in order to be able to offer the best service to you.